We're looking for a support agent to help our customers via call.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
About the position
We're looking for a full-time customer support team member. Clockify is time tracking software that's gaining more and more users each day. Your job will be to help them in any way you can. This includes answering questions via email, creating training resources and updating the documentation, and communicating with development.
You'll get an opportunity to assist smart people working in big companies (like Hewlett-Packard and American Express), as well as freelancers and smaller teams working in a wide variety of industries (from tech startups and design studios to law firms and bookkeeping agencies).
- Answer our customers’ questions with a good cheer primarily via phone calls, but also email, chat, and social media
- Know everything there is to know about Clockify (from features and workflows to bugs and quirks)
- Learn how and why companies track time and show our users how they can get the most out of Clockify
- Coach customers by holding demos and conference calls
- Update help documentation and create more training material (text, image, or video)
- Collaborate with the product team (for bug reports and product improvements)
- Perfect English (native or near-native level)
- Clear and easy-to-understand writing ("Explain Like I'm Five" style)
- Tech-savvy (you know how to use Trello and WordPress, plus you already know and use dozens of productivity apps and extensions)
- Creative problem-solver ("We don't have that feature per se, but here's how you can...")
- Communicative and empathetic (you feel energized and happy after answering 50+ emails/calls, knowing you've really helped someone)
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Experience as support specialist (or similar customer service role)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying