We're looking for a support agent to help our customers via email, chat, or phone and to ensure that they are provided with exceptional levels of customer service.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for a full-time customer support team member. Clockify is a time tracking software that's gaining more and more users each day. Your job will be to help them in any way you can. This includes answering questions via email, creating training resources and updating the documentation, and communicating with development.
You'll get an opportunity to assist smart people working in big companies (like Hewlett-Packard and American Express), as well as freelancers and smaller teams working in a wide variety of industries (from tech startups and design studios to law firms and bookkeeping agencies).
- Answer our customers’ questions with a good cheer primarily by email, but also by chat, phone, and social media
- Guide users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include the use of diagnostic tools and software
- Create bug reports and feature enhancement requests to properly escalate issues to relevant teams (eg. development, product)
- Create and update internal knowledge base, help documentation, and training material (text, image, or video)
- Refer to internal or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Know everything there is to know about our apps (features and workflows to bugs and quirks)
- Learn how and why companies track time and show our users how they can get the most out of our apps
- Perfect English, both written and spoken (native or near-native level)
- Advanced tech skills (skilled in website troubleshooting, familiar with HTML5, basic knowledge of operating systems, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in customer support (preferably using ticketing systems such as Zendesk)
- Clear and easy-to-understand writing ("Explain Like I'm Five" style)
- Creative problem-solver ("We don't have that feature per se, but here's how you can...")
- Communicative and empathetic (you feel energized and happy after answering 50+ emails/calls, knowing you've really helped someone)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS industry
What we provide
- 500 EUR net (base salary) + 400 EUR bonus (opportunity to earn additional compensation) monthly
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying