We're looking for an experienced technical writer for a full-time position.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced technical writer who will help our users assist themselves through documentation. We have a ton of features to document, and we need someone who's both tech-savvy and can effectively communicate complex concepts in a friendly, clear, and easy to understand way.
Your job will be primarily to write support documentation for our products (Clockify, Pumble, Plaky). This means you will create and maintain in-depth documentation on product features, help content, FAQ materials, getting-started guides, etc. You'll gather information from different sources, including testing our apps’ features then plan, write, and update the documentation. This includes updating our existing documentation to reflect the latest version of our software and creating new documentation as new features are released.
- Produce high-quality documentation (help articles, FAQ’s, tutorials, guides, knowledge base content, etc.) for our apps
- Update and improve existing documentation to reflect changes to functionality
- Test both the app and its documentation for accuracy and consistency
- Examine support tickets and look for common questions that documentation could help answer
- Work with internal teams to get an in-depth understanding of the apps and the documentation requirements
- Perfect English (with excellent writing and proofreading skills)
- 1+ year of experience writing technical content for public consumption
- Tech-savvy - aptitude for learning and applying new tools, processes, and software quickly
- Ability to write in a clear, simple, and concise way that will be easy to understand to end-users and non-technical audience
- Experience creating infographics, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as WordPress)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience in writing documentation in a SaaS company
- Experience in writing API documentation
What we provide
- 500-1000 EUR net based on experience and interview output
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, chair, and office supplies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying