We're looking for a content marketing manager who will be in charge of everything related to our product's website, Pumble.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Be in charge of product positioning and messaging for Pumble
- Write copy and content for landing pages
- Manage website structure and create landing pages
- Draft, implement, maintain, and revise online marketing campaigns
- Develop and expand marketing channels (social media, email, ads, etc.)
- Set up analytics and track conversion
- Minimum 2 years in website management
- Strong copywriting and content writing skills
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with SEO
Nice to have
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Proficient with HTML/CSS and Git
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Photoshop)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying