We're looking for an experienced frontend developer with strong knowledge of CSS to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Improve front-end user interfaces
- Make sure all pages are responsive
- Create templates for new landing pages
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Minimum 3+ year experience in frontend development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with front-end development tools (Gulp, Webpack, NPM)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent English skills
- Eye for UI design and attention to details
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to have
- Experience with Wordpress
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying