We're looking for a software product analyst to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
About the position
We're looking for a product analyst who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to analyze how people use Clockify, and make Clockify even more delightful and easier to use. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, combine it with business metrics from product analytics software, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
- Understand and research customer needs
- Write product specifications based on customer needs
- Make sure designers have all the relevant information when designing a feature
- Gain input from developers when writing specification and manage feature scope
- Present specification to developers and clarify it when they have questions
- Test new features to make sure they are developed according to the specification
- Collect and analyze customer feedback
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and support on backlog refinement
- Collaborate with product and development on improving work processes
- 1+ year experience in a product management, software development, or design
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge of basic UI/UX design and programming principles and terms
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to have
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Sciences
- Experience in marketing or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
Qualities we're looking for
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous - you'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed
- Analytical - you should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions
- Creative with strong product intuition - data is a valuable tool but don't use it as a crutch (you need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch)
- Systems thinker - you should understand how even the smallest change affect the entire system (consumer products are all about nuance)
- Super detail oriented - small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying