We're looking for a renewal specialist for a full-time position.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for a Renewal specialist to join our Customer Success team and work closely with our customers to manage the renewal process within our existing client base. Also, your job will be to drive adoption, anticipate risk of churn and react proactively by monitoring usage metrics and employ retention strategies.
- Manage the complete renewal process including contract research, generating renewal quotes, creating invoices, and ensuring the renewal process is fully executed
- Perform business review calls or meetings to maintain customer health and strengthen the customer relationship (occasionally in US time zone)
- Maintain CRM information quality and accuracy
- Maximize account growth and help to identify opportunities upon contract renewal
- Review cancellations and take actions to retain the client
- Act as subject matter expert to customers to ensure they’re using our products effectively
- Collaborate with internal team, as well as our Sales, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure customer needs are being met, to provide feedback, and develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills with perfect English
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer support, or sales (in SaaS)
- Experience with online payment processing software for internet businesses (preferably Stripe)
- Experience with CRM tools (such as Hubspot, Zendesk Sell, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Tech-savvy - strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Ability to organize, analyze and effectively communicate data via email or video/phone-based meetings (internally and externally)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a SaaS company
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying