We're looking for a Devops engineer to join us.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We have more than a million people who are using Clockify each day, and each day the number grows by several thousand. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the growth.
- Work with team members to ensure the infrastructure is scalable and can handle the high traffic volume
- Help deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Maintain operational process automation tools
- Work with our client's IT departments to set up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- Working experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps provisioning and orchestration tools
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems (including writing shell scripts)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Professional experience with HashiCorp stack - Consul, Nomad, Terraform, Vault
- Professional experience with Docker
- Professional experience with ELK stack and Graphana
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying