We're looking for a PPC specialist who will manage advertising budget, track conversions, and improve ROI of paid marketing.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Manage paid acquisition channels (social, search, app store)
- Work with analytics team on technical adjustments
- Assist in creating creatives (messaging, copy, design)
- Track conversion and ROI for each campaign, landing page, and channel
- Continuously optimize ads and campaigns
- 1+ years of paid marketing experience
- Managed over $20k in monthly ad spend
- Expert level in paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Expert level in paid search (Google, Bing)
- Experience in retargeting
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying