We're looking for a paid marketing manager who will manage advertising budget, track conversions, and improve ROI of paid marketing.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
What will you do
- Manage paid acquisition channels (social, search, app store)
- Explore and implement other paid marketing channels (eg. PR and affiliate)
- Work with analytics team on technical adjustments
- Come up with creatives for ads (messaging, copy, design)
- Track conversion and ROI for each campaign, landing page, and channel
- Manage Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Continuously optimize ads, landing pages, and funnels based on results
What we provide
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health and dental insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying