We're looking for a customer success specialist for a full-time position.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
About the position
We're looking for a Customer success specialist who will work closely with our customers to understand their business model, current challenges, and goals then communicate how our products and features will add value to their business.
Your primary focus is on customer retention and onboarding. This means you will be responsible for training enterprise clients to use our products effectively. Also, your job will be to anticipate risk of churn and react proactively by monitoring usage metrics and employ retention strategies.
- Develop and conduct onboarding/training sessions for our client base
- Act as subject matter expert to customers to ensure they’re using our products effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover churn risks and lead proactive efforts to improve retention rates
- Perform business review calls or meetings to maintain customer health and strengthen the customer relationship (occassionaly in US time zone)
- Collaborate with our Sales, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure customer needs are being met and to provide feedback
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills with perfect English
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer support, or sales (in SaaS)
- Tech-savvy - strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Ability to organize, analyze and effectively communicate data via email or video/phone-based meetings (internally and externally)
- Experience with onboarding customers to technology platforms
Nice to haves
- Experience with building processes on CRM tools
- Experience working in a SaaS company
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying