We're looking for a Software QA (Manual) interns who will have a chance to participate in testing Clockify and learn the methods our experienced QA team uses through a specially created plan and tasks. The unpaid internship lasts for 30 days, the job offer is based on results.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Get to know how Clockify works (web, desktop, mobile)
- Get to know how the testing process works
- Write test cases
- Go through the documented test cases and note the results
- Verify reported bugs and write detailed steps to reproduce
- Test the latest release version and create tickets for found issues
- Residency in Serbia
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing)
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering
- Experience in software development industry
What we provide if you become part of COING
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, chair, and office supplies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying