We're looking for a designer who can create engaging visual content for social media and blog posts.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Enhance blog posts with visual aids (charts, infographics, etc.)
- Produce content ideas for posts on social media
- Create visual assets for social media (social covers, Instagram posts, etc.)
- Follow guidelines for each brand
- Talent for creating ENGAGING visual content
- Sense for typography, spacing, and colors
- Proficiency with photo editing tools (Photoshop, Gimp, Canva)
- Proficiency with vector graphics software (Illustrator, Figma, Sketch)
- Excellent English skills
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to have
- Proficiency with video editing tools (Premier, DaVince Resolve)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying