We're looking for a conversion rate optimization manager who will analyze and implement data-driven recommendations that will improve our marketing activities.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
What will you do
- Gather, review, and assess current segments, positioning, funnels, and channel activities.
- Create marketing and messaging action plans across campaigns and channels (social, paid, organic, direct)
- Write A/B/n test requirements and create mockups.
- Execute experiments and monitor outcomes.
- Analyze data, identify insights, and adjust course based on insights.
- Develop and maintain weekly & monthly reports on marketing channel activities against KPIs.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, or growth in SaaS industry.
- 2+ years working with A/B testing techniques and tools.
- Experience developing single- and multi-channel marketing action plans and messaging
- Experience in implementing event tracking (Google Tag Manager)
- Expert in an A/B testing platforms (Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Expert in analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Excel, PowerBI, UserTesting, Tableau)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Some design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma).
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
What we provide
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health and dental insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying