We're looking for a motivated candidate who's excited about finding and attracting IT talents.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
- Partner with hiring managers and the HR team to establish position recruitment priorities
- Source and attract candidates directly through Linkedin Recruiter
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Manage and assess candidate information, including resumes and cover letters
- Lead the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers, and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions
- Maintain recruiting statistics
Nice to haves
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing)
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources
- Experience in the software development industry
- Experience in ATS
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
You can apply until August 1st, 2021.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying